Now Hiring : Project Coordinator (Remote)
Project Coordinator (Remote)
We’re looking for someone committed to helping transform the world of learning!
The Institute for Learning Innovation (ILI) seeks an organized, dynamic, self-starter to help coordinate and facilitate several on-going national and international projects, virtual meetings, and events. The applicant selected will work full-time, remotely from a location of their choosing (with the exception of occasional required travel), and will report to the Executive Director.
- Work with project teams to help coordinate and manage several major National Science Foundation-funded projects, including:
- Schedule events
- Keeping of records and managing project details
- Contacting participants/attendees
- Post-event follow-up
- Help put in place and manage the digital tools necessary to conduct small and large-scale virtual meetings.
- With direction from the team, conduct required internet research.
- Work closely with specific project teams to promote project communication and dissemination goals.
- Communicate with diverse audiences, across multiple 21st-century platforms and various digital platforms.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys frequent collaboration but is able to work well independently
- Has experience working remotely in a professional capacity
- Has a high degree of organizational and project management skills with proven experience coordinating complex projects.
- Balances multiple tasks and projects concurrently with ease
- Is detail-oriented and organized.
- Considers themselves to be a self-starter and a problem solver
- Has excellent writing, editing, and general communication skills.
- Is digitally well rounded and has had exposure to ticketing and event platforms, image and video storage and editing apps and programs and other various project management tools.
- Experienced in the creation of visual communications such as graphics, posters, invitations, registration forms etc.
The Institute for Learning Innovation (ILI) is a virtual, independent, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that is passionate about learning and works at the intersection of research, practice, and policy. With a more than 30-year history we are committed – now more than ever – to disrupting the narrow way in which society thinks about learning. ILI works hard to find new and more effective ways to support a variety of educational leaders and institutions in providing learning opportunities for all. Learn more about ILI here: www.instituteforlearninginnovation.org.
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
Full-time, Remote, Some Travel.
$36,000 to $40,000/year based on experience, includes benefits.
This position does not require physical demands beyond the usual office work and occasional travel requirements.
The Institute for Learning Innovation is an equal opportunity employer who is fully committed to what we call an “IDEAL” framework, one that supports Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Access, and Learning for all. Please let us know should you have a disability that requires accommodation in order for you to participate in the application process, we are happy to work with you to facilitate your participation.
For consideration, along with your CV/Resume, please include a one-page cover letter describing the ways in which you are qualified for this position and why you would want to work with the Institute for Learning Innovation and send to:
Subject: PROJECT COORDINATOR
Applications will be accepted until close of WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2020.
Prior to hire, three recent professional references will be required.
Due to the remote nature of our organization, initial inquiries will be addressed via email – No phone calls, please.
Posted Jul 29, 2020
Posted Jul 28, 2020